The week of May 3 to 7 is both Education Week and Mental Health Week so we will be having special spirit days all week long in the theme of mental wellness.
- Movement Monday - Physical activity can improve your mental well-being. You are invited to wear your workout clothes.
- May the 4th be with your Mental Health - We want to see how you defend your Mental Health from the "Dark Side". You are invited to dress up in Star Wars and/or space themed clothing.
- Hats on for Mental Health - Get your favourite hate on and let's promote positive mental health. Together we can "lift the lid" on mental health.
- Inside Out Day - How someone looks on the outside doesn't necessarily reflect how they are truly feeling on the inside. You are invited to wear your clothes inside out or dress up as a character from the movie "Inside Out". A reminder to be kind always.
- Feel-good Friday - Get fancy on Friday. When you look good, you feel good. Dress up in your fanciest clothing!